Every every woman dreams of having a luscious and healthy hair whether it is short, medium or long length. But some of us are born with dull, dry, and frizzy hair. And even healthy lustrous hair, deals with dryness and it is inevitable when hair is constantly battered by heat styling tools, chemical treatments, and pollution.
Dry hair remedies
• Hot oil treatments are one of the simplest and most effective remedies for dry hair. To get rid of dry hair and dry scalp warm up some olive oil or coconut oil in a pan until it’s warm but not hot to the touch. Then apply the oil to your hair and scalp wrap your hair in a towel and leave the oil in for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse the oil out of your hair.
• Egg yolk is rich in fats and proteins and is also naturally moisturizing while the white contains the bacteria-eating enzymes that remove unwanted oils. It moisturizes dry and brittle hair. The protein content of yogurt will strengthen your hair strands from the roots and add extra shine, without removing its natural moisture.
• Beer is known for its conditioning properties. It adds a healthy sheen to dry and dull hair and also provides volume. The vitamin B content in beer makes your hair lustrous and soft.
• Honey is binds moisture to your hair shaft, keeping it conditioned.
• Aloe vera is one of the best ingredients you could use for repairing damage and dryness. It also boosts scalp health and encourages healthy hair growth.
• Apple Cider Vinegar has great benefits. It can be used to treat zits, clarify the skin, and even remove product build up from your hair
• Baking soda removes impurities and excess product build up in your hair. It closes the hair cuticles as it is alkaline in nature. Dry hair attracts a lot of dirt and a thorough cleansing is necessary to maintain its health.
• Avocado contains oils that is like the natural oil produced by your scalp. It contains minerals, proteins and vitamin A, D, E, K, and B, which repair and replenish dry and damaged hair.
• Bananas are rich in potassium, which is an essential hair care mineral. It keeps your hair healthy and improves its elasticity.
• Egg yolks are an amazing remedy for dry and fragile hair.
• Olive oil is a natural conditioner that is light and conditions your hair without weighing it down.
• Indian gooseberry or amla can do wonders for dry hair. It not only conditions your hair but also nourishes it.
• Strawberry paste works effectively to leave your hair conditioned with a rich, glossy effect.
• If you have been struggling with dandruff and dryness use fenugreek.
• Bottle gourd can be used as a refreshing hair moisturizing treatment. It conditions your hair.
• Combine 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice with 2 cups Water.After Shampoo and conditioning your hair proceed to use the diluted lemon juice as a final rinse. This rinse will calm frizz and add shine to your hair.• Don’t shampoo your hair too often. The detergents in shampoos strip away your hair’s natural oils, making it dry and causing damage and always use lukewarm or cool water to wash your hair as this helps seal your cuticles and minimizes moisture loss.
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
• Drink plenty of water and have a balanced diet as your hair receives its nourishment from what you consume.